We are happy to announce that East African countries, Tanzania, Kenya & Rwanda were awarded with the Safety Stamp for Travel and Tourism by World Travel and Tourism Council.
We at Coastal continue to follow our procedures with all the necessary safety precautions and protocols for the comfort and assurance of our passengers and crew.
In the interests of keeping us all safe, passengers are required to wear a mask at all times on all Coastal flights.
Don’t have a mask? No problem! Masks will be available for sale at the airport.
Some discoveries are too good not to share … from the plains of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park, famous for the magnificent annual wildebeest migration, to the pristine white-sand beaches of Zanzibar famously known for its culture and heritage. From 11th September, Coastal will be flying you on those adventures daily, from the heart of the Bush to the Beach.
Check out our key network updates below (and on our website): –
Flying daily to Serengeti from 11th Sept.
We now have a daily flight available to/from Tarime to/from Serengeti with an estimated arrival and departure time of 09:30 and 09:45 respectively. **Terms & Conditions Apply**
PS: We have rolled out Resident Rates across our entire network for East African citizens and residents, including the National Parks of Serengeti, Selous, and Ruaha.
Please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +255 699 999 999 ext 200 for further assistance.
The romance of the flying safari starts from the moment you get on the plane.
Experience that once-in-a-lifetime safari adventure privately, in your own space and at your own timings.
We’ll run through our usual health and sanitisation procedures and then once you are onboard, sit back and relax, knowing that it is only you and your guests onboard, whilst our pilots fly you directly to your destination at your own time.
Of course with Coastal Private Flights, all the queueing and airport hassle is almost all eliminated, so you are in the frame of mind to take in all the beauty that this striking part of the world has to offer.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at
+255 785 500 004 to explore your private charter itinerary.
Successfully arriving at your destination is a culmination of many behind the scenes procedures and company-wide efforts to make sure your flights are safe, reliable, comfortable and memorable. That is Coastal’s core value.
Safety, just like quality, can not be compromised and there are no shortcuts, just the deliberate plans and actions to ensure we are compliant.
We have uploaded a short YouTube clip on some of our Safety procedures, which you can view on the link below:-
To keep you safe and save you time, we have introduced Online Check-In for all our passengers. When you visit our website and follow the simple instructions, you will be checked in for your flight in a matter of moments. Please note that it is mandatory for all passengers to print hard copies of their boarding pass for airport security and then scan it through the check-in desk before proceeding to the departure gate.
We hope you enjoy this initiative which will minimize contact with others, whilst making your journey that much more seamless.
While the world was on halt, Mother Nature has been healing, including our Serengeti. Now that the airspace is being opened up and many countries are easing their lockdowns, the Serengeti is ready to welcome us all back.
We have put in place several safeguards to make sure our passengers are safe while flying with us.
Keeping that in mind, we are re-launching scheduled operations to Serengeti starting from Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Please visit the Schedule and Fares page to view the updated timetable.
First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers go out to all those that have been affected by this situation. We also extend our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to the selfless efforts and sacrifice made by our health workers and authorities to steer us through this.
In the Aviation and Tourism industry, the challenges have been unprecedented. We realize that air travel will be the least of people’s thoughts, but for our part, we wanted to reassure you that the Safety and Security of our customers remain of topmost concern. Whilst closely monitoring the guidelines set by the Tanzanian authorities and WHO, we are increasing our own vigilance, including ramping up hygiene and cleanliness standards, of our facilities and aircraft.
- In line with our current policy, for amendments and cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to departure, no penalty will be charged. Payments will be refunded in full on request (less any applicable administration fees) or held on account for use on a future booking.
- For amendments or cancellations made within 48 hours of departure, 100% of the total cost for the canceled sectors will be charged.
- Up to 48 hours prior to departure, customers can also choose to postpone their travel for up to 12 months, with no penalty. If there is a difference in fare (depending on seasonality), we will honor the fare at which the travel was first booked.
- The above policy applies to Coastal operated flights ONLY. All flights booked through Coastal with other operators will be subject to the amendment and cancellation policies applied by them.
- For amendments or cancellations made up to 14 days prior to departure, no penalty will be charged.
- For amendments or cancellations made between 2 and 14 days prior to departure, 20% of the total cost of all flights for the booking will be charged (or the deposit charged at the time of the booking).
- For amendments and cancellations made within 48 hours of departure, 100% of the total cost for the canceled sectors will be charged.
- Up to 14 days prior to departure, customers can also choose to postpone their travel for up to 12 months, with no penalty. Postponements received between 2 and 14 days prior to departure, will attract a 20% penalty. If there is a difference in fare (depending on seasonality) we will honor the fare at which the travel was first booked.
- The above policy applies to Coastal operated flights ONLY. Where flights have been sub chartered to other operators, the amendment and cancellation policy of the other operator will be applicable.
- For guests who have booked with a travel agent, please inform your agent of your intent to amend or cancel your booking as soon as you are able.
- For guests who booked directly online through www.coastal.co.tz, you are kindly advised to send cancellation/amendment requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to receive a confirmation in writing from us for all amendments or cancellations. If we have not confirmed the amendment or cancellation within 24 hours, please resend your request until you receive confirmation that it has been received and actioned.
We thank you for your patience and understanding, as we deal with the large volume of contacts being experienced currently.